Surespan SRHP/AOV 140° thermally broken aluminium AOV automatic smoke vent and roof hatch designed to EN12101-2. The AOV also offers push button comfort ventilation in one package! This one stop solution for smoke vent requirements to meet building control can achieve 1m² airflow and are available in standard stocked sizes or made to any size in between 900 x 900 and 1260 x 1260. Smoke vents come with wind deflectors to improve airflow. The smoke ventilation unit is fully insulated and thermally broken with a 300mm insulated Upstand for weathering up to. The lid is filled with 50mm CFC and HCFC free insulation offering a U-value of 0.43 W/m²K. Non-combustible mineral insulation also available.
NOTE: Structural opening for this AOV is the listed size. i.e 1050x1050mm Smoke Vent = structural opening of 1050x1050mm
Automatic Smoke Vent Testing
- RE 1,000 Ventilation and 10,000 Opening
- Offset mechanism for Roof Access
- Snow Load of SL500
- Wind Load of WL1500
- Temperature Class T (-15°)
- Fire Resistance Class B300
- Aerodynamic tests (measured values): With deflectors: Cv from 0.66 to 0.73, Without deflectors: Cv from 0.42 to 0.56
- Solid aluminium cover or Polycarbonate Dome
- 50mm Thermally Broken
- 300mm Fully Insulated Upstand
- 140° Opening via 24 VDC Actuator
- CE Marked to EN12101-2
NEED LARGER SIZES?Click the button below to use our Online Product Specifier and request a quote.
There are no reviews for this product.