The Addlite Coxdome glazed rooflight range allows you to enjoy pure and natural daylight with clear panoramic views. The skylight has a clean modern design that looks great on the roof scope and the toughened outer glass pane has a ceramic edge coating giving you a stylish finish.
The range comes complete a 160mm high vertical insulated PVC upstand made to suit your new or existing roof opening.
The slim aluminium frame has an internal thermal break which makes the rooflight energy efficient whilst also reducing the risk of condensation. The skylight comes complete with concealed fixing screws installed beneath the flush cover.
NOTE: Structural opening for this rooflight is the size of the rooflight. i.e 600x600mm rooflight = structural opening of 600x600mm
- UV & Impact Resistant Reinforced Frames
- Hail Resistant
- Installation angle 0-7°
- Toughened outer glass pane
- Ceramic edge coating
- Excellent Insulation Values
- Internal thermal break
- High Security Fixings as standard
- 160mm PVC Upstand U-value 1.8 W/m²K
- 1B1 Injury Safety according to EN 12600
- Sound reduction 35dB
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
- Class B Non-Fragile, ACR(M)001:2005 Soft Body Tested
- TP(a) Classification (only achievable with minimum 3mm polycarbonate
- B-s1-d0 Fire Classification according to BS EN15301:1 2007