The rooflight is designed to be installed onto a new or existing upstand with a horizontal 50mm wide flat kerb top. Please note that your existing or new timber kerb is required to be at least 150mm high from the finished roof level to comply with building regulations and can be installed on a pitch of no more than 7°.
The slim aluminium frame has an internal thermal break which makes the rooflight energy efficient whilst also reducing the risk of condensation. The skylight comes complete with concealed fixing screws installed beneath the flush cover.
NOTE: Upstand and structural opening for this rooflight is the size of the rooflight. i.e 600x600mm rooflight = structural opening of 600x600mm
NEED CUSTOM SIZE?
Click the button below to use our Online Product Specifier and request a quote.
- Compatible with new or existing upstands
- UV & Impact Resistant Reinforced Frames
- Hail Resistant
- Installation angle 0-7°
- Toughened outer glass pane
- Ceramic edge coating
- Excellent Insulation Values
- Internal thermal break
- High Security Fixings as standard
- U-value of 1.0 W/m²K (Vertical Pane)
- 1B1 Injury Safety according to EN 12600
- Sound reduction 35dB
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
External Kerb Size
- 750 x 750mm
- 900 x 900mm
- 900 x 1200mm
- 1000 x 1000mm
- 1000 x 1800mm
- 1000 x 2000mm
- 1200 x 1200mm
- 1500 x 1500mm