The Coxdome roof access hatch is designed to allow safe access onto the roof space for inspection purposes. It can also be used as a means of emergency escape.
The roof hatch has a 150mm SPLAYED upstand and is operated with use of gas assisted springs. For effective heat insulation our triple glazed fixed roof lights have a U-value of 1.8 W/m²K, the Glazing is constructed from double or triple layer Polycarbonate plastic which meets Part L 2013 requirements.
NOTE: Structural opening for this rooflight is the size of the rooflight. i.e 600x600mm rooflight = structural opening of 600x600mm
NEED CUSTOM SIZE?
Click the button below to use our Online Product Specifier and request a quote.
- 3mm Polycarbonate impact resistant glazing
- SF15 Splayed white upstand
- High impact resistant PVC-u
- Opening angle 85°
- Double or Triple Layer
- Clear or Opal diffused layers
- Excellent waterproofing properties
- Suitable for flat roofs, including single ply, GRP, hot melt, asphalt, liquid and lead
- High Security Fixings as standard
- U Value 1.7 W/m²K based on triple layer
- 150mm PVC Upstand U-value 1.8 W/m²K
- Sound reduction 22dB
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
- Class B Non-Fragile, ACR(M)001:2005 Soft Body Tested
- TP(a) Classification (only achievable with minimum 3mm polycarbonate
- B-s1-d0 Fire Classification according to BS EN15301:1 2007
- Fire resistance (EN 13501-1:2007): D
- EN 1873 Soft Body Article 22.214.171.124 (1200 Joules)
- 750 x 900mm (structural opening 750 x 900mm)
- 800 x 800mm (structural opening 800 x 800mm)
- 900 x 900mm (structural opening 900 x 900mm)
- 900 x 1200mm (structural opening 900 x 1200mm)
- 1000 x 1000mm (structural opening 1000 x 1000mm)
- 1000 x 1500mm (structural opening 1000 x 1500mm)
- 1100 x 1100mm (structural opening 1100 x 1100mm)
- 1200 x 1200mm (structural opening 1200 x 1200mm)