The Addlite Smoke Vent Skylights and smoke control systems are fully compliant to EN 12101-2 and CE Marked. All AOV roof lights are sold with a 300mm steel reinforced PVC upstand and triple polycarbonate layers offering a U-value of 1.8 W/m²K. Our AOV systems offer a minimum airflow area of 1.020m².
Addlite offers an optional control center with 72-hour emergency battery back up in case of power failure, however, all automatic vents can be connected to a BMS system. These AOV’s are sold with a 24v DC actuator which can also be used for daily air ventilation.
- Triple Layer polycarbonate Lid
- 300mm Steel reinforced PVC Upstand
- Clear or Opal diffused layers
- 1200 x 1200 Airflow area of 1.020m²
- 1500 x 1000 Airflow area of 1.070m²
- 1500 x 1500 Airflow area of 1.600m²
- U Value 1.8 W/m²K based on standard triple layer
- 1200 x 1200mm Structural Opening + 300mm Fixing Flange
- 1500 x 1000mm Structural Opening + 300mm Fixing Flange
- 1500 x 1500mm Structural Opening + 300mm Fixing Flange
Our Suredome 24v-5A control panels are constructed to provide control and operation of 24V or 48V DC electrical opening units. The control panel is equipped with connectors for external inputs (Ventilation Switch, IP40 fire switches, and smoke detectors) and it is also possible to connect more control panels in the same “bus” connection.
The control panel has compact and elegant designs certified according to EN12101-2 with a 72-hour battery back up.