Mardome AOV Smoke Vent Rooflight are polycarbonate dome AOVs (Automatic Opening Ventilation), easy to install, designed for flat roofs of all modern building types. Mardome AOV provides natural smoke and heat exhaust, as well as comfort ventilation.
Fully tested and certified to EN 12101-2 Mardome Smoke Vent Rooflight meets standards for security, non-fragility and fire safety and come with 10 years guarantee.
The Mardome Smoke Vent Skylights and smoke control systems are fully compliant to EN 12101-2 and CE Marked.
Addlite offers an optional control center with 72-hour emergency battery back up in case of power failure, however, all automatic vents can be connected to a BMS system. These AOV’s are sold with a 24v DC actuator which can also be used for daily air ventilation.
Thermal Efficiency – Mardome Smoke Vent Rooflight
|Mardome Trade Glazing Type||Centre Pane U-value* (W/m2K)||Ud-Value# (W/m2K)|
|1050 x 1050mm||1800 x 1800mm|
|Double Skin Polycarbonate||2.7||1.80||2.04|
|Triple Skin Polycarbonate||1.8||1.37||1.49|
- Thermal Performance – triple skin for optimal thermal performance & resistance to condensation
- Safe – Mardome Smoke Vent Rooflightachieves Class B non-fragility to ACR[M]001
- Secure – highly secure as individual fixings are concealed inside security caps
- Fire Rating – achieves Class B-s1, d0 to BS EN 13501: Part 1, and deemed BROOF(t4) to BS EN 13501: Part 5 by Building Regulations
- 1200 x 1200 Airflow area of 1.010m²
- 1500 x 1050 Airflow area of 1.120m²
- 1500 x 1500 Airflow area of 1.72m²
- U Value 1.8 W/m²K based on standard triple layer
- Fully tested and certified in accordance with EN12101-2 : 2003.
- 24V electrical actuator opens up to 140 degrees in less than 60 seconds.
- Provides smoke and comfort ventilation.
- Options to satisfy requirements for light transmission, and thermal performance.
- Optional accessories include wind deflectors for improved aerodynamic area, and control panel system