The range comes complete a 160mm high vertical insulated PVC upstand made to suit your new or existing roof opening.
The slim aluminium frame has an internal thermal break which makes the rooflight energy efficient whilst also reducing the risk of condensation. The skylight comes complete with concealed fixing screws installed beneath the flush cover.
NOTE: Structural opening for this rooflight is the size of the rooflight. i.e 600x600mm rooflight = structural opening of 600x600mm
NEED CUSTOM SIZE?
Visit Surespan and request a bespoke quotation.
- UV & Impact Resistant Reinforced Frames
- Hail Resistant
- Installation angle 0-7°
- Toughened outer glass pane
- Ceramic edge coating
- Excellent Insulation Values
- Internal thermal break
Glazed Rooflight – Performance
- High Security Fixings as standard
- 160mm PVC Upstand U-value 1.8 W/m²K
- 1B1 Injury Safety according to EN 12600
- Sound reduction 35dB
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
- 750 x 750mm (Daylight Size 600 x 600mm)
- 900 x 900mm (Daylight Size 750 x 750mm)
- 900 x 1200mm (Daylight Size 750 x 1050mm)
- 1000 x 1000mm (Daylight Size 850 x 850mm)
- 1000 x 1800mm (Daylight Size 850 x 1650mm)
- 1000 x 2000mm (Daylight Size 850 x 1850mm)
- 1200 x 1200mm (Daylight Size 1050 x 1050mm)
- 1500 x 1500mm (Daylight Size 1350 x 1350mm)