Manual Coxdome Venilation Rooflight Dome – Opening Roof Lights are manufactured to a high standard with double or triple glazing and a 150mm PVC Upstand. The thermally broken upstand manufactured from PVC plastic profiles provide excellent thermal performance and resistance to condensation.
The manual ventilation rooflight is supplied with a spindle gear to be operated from below using a winding pole (included). Maximum opening is approximately 300mm.
Coxdome rooflights are leading the way in terms of quality and price. These flat roof rooflights are available in opal or clear variants. Available in 13 sizes up to 1200 x 1800mm in stock for immediate dispatch.
Triple Layer domes U-value: 1.8 W/m²K
Coxdome Trade Range manual opening Ventilation Rooflight Dome features a universal design which provides easy installation as well as high performance. Designed with a modular structure allowing a variety of configurations, the thermally broken frame manufactured from plastic profiles ensures strong thermal performance and resilience to condensation formation.
The manual ventilation rooflight dome is supplied with a spindle gear to be operated from below using a winding pole (included). Maximum opening is approximately 300mm.
For effective heat insulation, our triple glazed fixed roof lights have a U-value of 1.8 W/m²K, the Glazing is constructed from double or triple layer Polycarbonate plastic which meets Part L 2013 requirements.
NOTE: Structural opening for this rooflight is the size of the rooflight. i.e 600x600mm rooflight = structural opening of 600x600mm
- 3mm Polycarbonate impact resistant glazing
- UV Stable PVC-u white upstand
- High impact resistant PVC-u
- Double or Triple Layer
- Clear or Opal diffused layers
- Excellent waterproofing properties
- Manual opening
- Winding pole included
- Suitable for flat roofs, including single ply, GRP, hot melt, asphalt, liquid and lead
Ventilation Rooflight Dome – Performance
- High Security Fixings as standard
- U Value 1.7 W/m²K based on triple layer
- 150mm PVC Upstand U-value 1.8 W/m²K
- Sound reduction 22dB
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
- Class B Non-Fragile, ACR(M)001:2005 Soft Body Tested
- TP(a) Classification (only achievable with minimum 3mm polycarbonate
- B-s1-d0 Fire Classification according to BS EN15301:1 2007
- 600 x 600mm (structural opening 600 x 600mm)
- 600 x 900mm (structural opening 600 x 900mm)
- 600 x 1200mm (structural opening 600 x 1200mm)
- 750 x 750mm (structural opening 750 x 750mm)
- 750 x 900mm (structural opening 750 x 900mm)
- 800 x 800mm (structural opening 800 x 800mm)
- 900 x 900mm (structural opening 900 x 900mm)
- 900 x 1200mm (structural opening 900 x 1200mm)
- 1000 x 1000mm (structural opening 1000 x 1000mm)
- 1000 x 1500mm (structural opening 1000 x 1500mm)
- 1100 x 1100mm (structural opening 1100 x 1100mm)
- 1200 x 1200mm (structural opening 1200 x 1200mm)
- 1200 x 1800mm (structural opening 1800 x 1800mm)