Natural daylight system directs sunlight into a room from the roof level. The Sun Tunnel collects daylight using a diamond dome, a silverized PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coated mirror-finished aluminum tube with a ceiling diffuser to evenly distribute the light around the room. Sunlume Diamond Sun Tunnels are suited to almost any application and have been installed anywhere from residential bedrooms to schools and hospitals. This pitched roof SUNLUME skylight tube has been specifically developed to suit the standard bold roll tile roof finish.
- Top Dome 4mm UV stabilized acrylic
- Super Silver mirror finish Aluminium
- ABS, Galvanised Steel, or GRP upstand.
Performance - Monodraught Sunpipe
- 230mm: 2160 lumen output in the full summer sun
- 300mm: 4460-lumen output in the full summer sun
- 450mm: 10770-lumen output in the full summer sun
- 530mm: 14995-lumen output in the full summer sun
Thermal Performance U-Values (W/m2K)
|Diameter||0.5m long Sun Tunnel||1m long Sun Tunnel||2m long Sun Tunnel||3m long Sun Tunnel||4m long Sun Tunnel||5m long Sun Tunnel|
There are no reviews for this product.